Can you see yourself as part of the Johnson City Eye Clinic team?
Johnson City Eye Clinic is the regions premiere eye health care facility. From our foundation in 1942 we have grown to ten physicians and over 100 staff members. Along with competitive compensation, the Johnson City Eye Center offers a comprehensive benefits package including major medical health insurance, dental, 401K, paid time off, holiday pay and other benefits. We are looking for people with the energy and drive necessary to support our tradition of eye care excellence in East Tennessee. Please complete our online application if you are interested in employment with our organization. We will retain your application for a period of 90 days.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Johnson City Eye Clinic is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, and any other status protected by law.
Current Career Opportunities
Surgical Technician, full-time, Ophthalmic ASC
- Performs decontamination and sterilization of equipment and instruments
- Maintains strict aseptic technique
- Maintenance of instrumentation and equipment
- Scrubs, sets up, counts and assists intra operatively
- Assist with materials distribution and inventory
- Knowledge and ability to ensure quality patient care during operative procedures
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must meet Tennessee Department of Health requirements for Surgical Technologists in an ASC
- Prior experience as Surgical Technologist preferred